The Chamber offers a wide range of services to Bangladeshi and Australian companies already involved in or planning to become a part of a long-standing bilateral trading relationship.
Becoming a member of the Chamber, following benefits and more are provided:
- Opportunities to visit companies/factories to learn about best practices and business opportunities.
- Combined voice of several business councils to resolve common issues facing their members.
- Business and trade-related meetings with Government High Officials, FBCCI, DCCI, MCCI and all the other bilateral chambers in Bangladesh as well as affiliated and common chambers in Australia.
- The High Commissioner of Australia in Bangladesh could be requested to be a chief guest in your events and programs. But the final decision will be depending on the High Commissions approval.
- Organize Trade Shows and Gala Events for our members to develop their business.
- Share different possibilities and interests to improve the bilateral trade and benefits between the two countries.
- Identify trade barriers between the two countries and thus solve the problems with concerned Government Officials, Ministries, and Institutions.